This page concludes programming skills I've collected throughout the years. The context of where I've done the things below can be found under experience.
My key skills are gameplay and UI with object oriented languages such as C++, C# and Java.
- Gameplay for Batman Arkham Origins (Unreal engine, PS3/Xbox360/PC)
- UI for smartphone apps
- Gameplay and UI for SnowHard (with Lua for UI code & OGRE as graphics engine)
- Hobby games for PC (with CDX/SDL & OpenGL)
- Minor Xbox360 and PC games (using XNA framework)
- Scripting and prototyping online games in Unity 3D
- Silverlight sites (with ASP.NET)
- GCC compiler piping process in/out between stages in compilation
- Web servers, chat client & chat servers using TCP/IP and UDP sockets.
- Web and mobile games - gameplay and game engine code
- Web sites using servlets (JSP) and AJAX, with database connection (JDBC)
- Eclipse plug-in tools for creating head-up display in 3D worlds
- Lego robot AI
- Countless small programs throughout the years: chat server (RMI), applets
- Teaching students Java GUI (swing)
- Scripting, requests and database management for online games.
- Simple Actionscripts
- Intro and gallery for minor web sites
Developer Environments and tools
- Unreal Engine
- Unity 3D
- Visual Studio
Cisco CCNA 1: Networking Basics (2007)